Site: Plinth for lost sculpture (1 memorial)
E1, Chicksand Estate
The top of this rather attractive stepped platform shows that something has been removed, a sculpture of some sort we would guess. Any information very welcome.
The plinth is located north of Chicksand House and south of the courtyard between Casson House and Ramar House. FilmHub (a film location finder) has a good description of this area:"The Chicksand Estate was built from 1940 to 1950 and is situated between Brick Lane and Whitechapel. The estate offers a red brick living space in the heart of Whitechapel. There are 5 council owned balcony accessed blocks of flats, which are 4-5 stories high. Each of these blocks surrounds a courtyard garden area complete with greenery and benches, as well as local amenities and shops close by."