mobile nav

Memorial

Pargiter Court - foundation stone Pargiter Court

Plaque: Pargiter Court - foundation stone

Erection date: 26/7/1886

Inscription

This foundation stone was laid 26th July 1886.

Site: Pargiter Court (2 memorials)

W1, Ingestre Place, Pargiter Court

The foundation stone is low down on the Ingestre Place elevation. The history plaque, in our photo hiding behind the 'no bikes' sign, is actually in Silver Place. 

View this memorial on a map

This section lists the other memorials at the same location as the memorial on this page:
Pargiter Court - foundation stone

Information Also at this site

Pargiter Court - history

We believe the parish referenced here is the one associated with St James's c...

Read More