Plaque: Marquess of Salisbury opens building
Erection date: 21/11/1955
This building was opened by the Most Honourable the Marquess of Salisbury, KG, PC, on the twenty first day of November 1955.
British History On-line gives "This part of the site was rebuilt in 1951–5 for the College of Estate Management as a two-storey block in a plain, polite classical manner by Montagu, Evans and Son (architectural partner, David Steven). ... The buildings here are currently known as Atlantic College, a constituent of the larger Richmond College."
Site: Richmond College (2 memorials)
W8, St Alban's Grove, 1, Atlantic House
The American International University in London was established on Richmond Hill in 1972. This second campus was opened here in 1978.