Erection date: 21/1/1948
Olive Katherine Lloyd-Baker laid this stone January 21st 1948.
Site: Lloyd-Baker plaque (1 memorial)
WC1, Lloyd Street
As indicated by the local street names, the Lloyd Baker family owned this area of land for about 250 years until the 1950s. They developed it in the 1820-30s using the father and son architects, John and William Booth. the area suffered bomb damage in WW2 and subsequent rebuilding.
A London Inheritance has a very good post on this area.