Erection date: 21/5/1949
The trustees of the London Parochial Charities
This building was opened by Her Majesty Queen Mary on the 21st May 1949.
Site: Isleden House (2 memorials)
N1, Prebend Street, Isleden House
From City of London : "Isleden House was built in 1948 by the Trustees of the London Parochial Charities. In 1953 the Trustees conveyed the property to the City of London. The estate is centred around a quiet, private courtyard and gardens. It comprises 76 flats..." And for what's it like to live there see Inside Housing.
Plaque 1 is to the left of the entrance, plaque 2, to the right.