Plaque (lost): George Eliot - Richmond
George Eliot, 1819 - 1880, novelist, lived in a house on this site.
Richmond upon Thames Commemorative Plaque
LivingInMagazines gives "In September 1855 the Leweses moved to new lodgings at 8 Park Shot, in Richmond, where they remained until February 1859, when they moved to Wandsworth."
Site: George Eliot - Richmond (1 memorial)
TW9, Parkshot, 86, Former Richmond Magistrates Court
The Richmond Magistrates Court, designed by the GLC Architects Department, was built in 1975 and demolished in 2018. Our street view, taken from Google, shows the plaque to the left of the ground floor windows. The photograph of the plaque comes from the Richmond and Twickenham Times.
Correction: the building is being kept, converted into offices. The plaque has definitely been removed but we hope it's in safe keeping and will be installed when the building works are over.