West Ham United Museum
Place From 24/8/2002
The museum contains exhibits from the club's beginning in 1895, when they were called the Thames Ironworks FC. Pride of place is taken by memorabilia from the 1966 World Cup final, when three members of the club played in the winning England team. The photograph on the left shows former club chairman Terence Brown with the Bobby Moore collection.