Wandsworth Fire Service Old Comrades Association
Admittedly the badge is for an overseas contingent rather than Wandsworth but it's lovely, and the source website gives: "In 1938 the Auxiliary Fire Service was formed. The formation of the NFS would ensure uniformity in much of the basic equipment used by the country's Fire Brigades during what was the busiest time ever in the history of the United Kingdom’s Fire Service. The name was changed to The National Fire Service in August 1941 when the regional regular Fire Brigades and the AFS were merged. After the war the Fire Brigades were split and once again were organised on a regional basis, being taken over by local County Authorities. During World War II, National Fire Service also operated overseas. Column No.4 Overseas Contingent was deployed in the North West Europe Theatre of War during 1945."