Former house owned by Lord Castleton. The home of Mary Fletcher from 1763 - 1768.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk
Former house owned by Lord Castleton. The home of Mary Fletcher from 1763 - 1768.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
The Cedars
On this site stood "The Cedars" wherein Mary Fletcher, née Bosanquet, resided...
The Marchmont Association thoroughly research their plaques and they found some interesting information about Barrie’s home: “Barrie (1937) writes (in the third person) about his first residences ...
A building that housed an ancient spring supplying water to Westminster Abbey. The right to use this was granted by King Edward the Confessor. This right ceased temporarily at the Reformation, but ...
This toll gate is thought to have stood about where Marble Arch now stands.
Sir Hugh Neville owned the Manor of Leadenhall including his mansion Neville House. He set up a small food fair on the grounds in 1309 and this grew into Leadenhall Market. Which suggests it is jus...
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them