mobile nav


St Olave's Hospital

Picture source

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of

St Olave's Hospital

Place  To 1985

Categories: Medicine

Built originally as the Rotherhithe Infirmary in the early 1870s. It became the infirmary of St Olave's Union in 1875, and was renamed St Olave's Hospital in 1930. In 1966 it became part of the Guy's Hospital Teaching Group. The site has since been redeveloped as housing.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St Olave's Hospital

Information Commemorated at

Michael Caine - Southwark Park Road

Michael Caine unveiled his own plaque.

Read More