mobile nav

Subject

South Place Chapel

Building  From 1824  To 1927

Categories: Religion

A radical nonconformist congregation, led by William Johnson Fox moved from Bishopsgate premises into this purpose-built Chapel at South Place, Finsbury. In 1926 the South Place Ethical Society sold South Place Chapel and in 1929 moved to Conway Hall in Red Lion Square.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
South Place Chapel

Information Commemorated at

51154

South Place Chapel

1824 - 1927 on this site stood South Place Chapel. Ministers: 1824 William ...

Read More