Engineers. This firm was started by James Meadows Rendel (1799 - 1856) and carried on by his son Sir Alexander Rendel (1829–1918). It became a partnership called Rendel Palmer & Tritton in the early 20th century and trades today (c.2018) as High-Point Rendel Limited.
Partners at various times were: Frederick Ewart Robertson, Frederick Palmer, and Seymour R. Tritton. See Grace's Guide for more information.