Red Lion, Kilburn
Place From 1444 To 2012
Closed Pubs has a good picture of the current building and gives: "The Red Lion was situated at 34 Kilburn High Road. This pub was known as The Westbury at time of closure in 2012. Rebuilt in the late 19th century, this pub has occupied this site since 1444." The photograph on our page, taken 17 Oct 1889, was probably prompted by the imminent demolition.