Architect active in the late 1800s.
This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
J. H. Evins
Creations i
South End Green fountain
Designed by J H Evins. A Facebook contact gave us some additional informatio...
Other Subjects
John Loudon
Garden and cemetery designer, city planner. Born Scotland as John Claudius Loudon. Studied biology, botany and agriculture. Came to London in 1803. His many publications include: Observations on La...
Rodney Gordon
Architect. Graduated from the Architectural Association School in 1957. His first job at the London County Council Architects department was to design this London Underground substation, dedicated...
Antony Lloyd
Married the daughter of the architect, William Curtis Green, who in the 1930s took Lloyd into the practice that he had founded in 1898. The style was initially heavily influenced by Edwin Lutyens a...
Charles Fowler
Architect. Born in Cullompton, Devon. Noted for his designs of market buildings, especially Covent Garden. He also designed the conservatory at Syon House, as well as several churches and hospitals...
Walter H. Godfrey
Walter Hindes Godfrey was born on 2 August 1881, the eldest of the six children of Walter Scott Godfrey (1855-1936) and Gertrude Annie Godfrey née Rendall (1855-1922). His birth was registered in t...
Previously viewed
Queen Victoria as Peace
N20, Barnet Lane, Friary Park
An information panel was erected in front of the statue by the Mayor of Barnet on 18 June 2016. It tells the story of the Park and the st...
Hackney Council
Hackney Council was created in 1965 from the 3 Metropolitan Borough Councils of Hackney, Shoreditch and Stoke Newington, all three of which had been created in 1900. Previously they had been paris...
Scottish National Church
From the church's website: Crown Court Church is unique in its history as the longest-established Presbyterian church in England, dating from 1711. The Church of Scotland has been active in London...
Whitgift School
Founded by John Whitgift. It was originally located in North End, Croydon and moved to its current site, Haling Park in 1931. Between 1871 and 1946 it was known as Whitgift Grammar School, after wh...
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them