Chelsea Electricity Supply Co. Ltd
Group From 1886 To 1937
At British History we found this: "The Chelsea Electricity Supply Company, with premises in Draycott Place, empowered to supply electricity in 1886, commenced supply in 1889, in competition with the London Electric Supply Corporation.". . . . "In 1937 the Chelsea company, with several others, was acquired by the Charing Cross Company, subsequently known as Central London Electricity".