Plaque: Thomas Park & J J Park
Erection date: 1909
Thomas Park F.S.A. "The poetical antiquary", born 1759, died 1834, and his son, John James Park, author of the first History of Hampstead, born 1795, died 1833, lived here.
Erected by The Hampstead Antiquarian and Historical Society, 1909.
Site: Thomas Park & J.J. Park (1 memorial)
NW3, Church Row, 18