St Pancras Station, built originally by the Derby based Midland Railway Company as its London terminus. the station was opened in 1868 and is now Grade 1 listed.
Consulting engineer: W. H. Barlow,
Principle contractor: The Butterley Company.
Site: St Pancras Station + HS1 (2 memorials)
NW1, Pancras Road, St Pancras Station
The plaques are on the King's Cross side of St Pancras station, inside the entrance, in the area immediately behind the arches.