mobile nav

Memorial

Paul de Lamerie Paul de Lamerie

Plaque: Paul de Lamerie

Inscription

Westminster City Council
Paul de Lamerie, 1688 - 1751, the King's silversmith, lived and worked in a house on this site, 1738 - 1751.

Placed 16 January 1992.

Site: Paul de Lamerie (1 memorial)

W1, Gerrard Street, 40

View this memorial on a map

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Paul de Lamerie

Information Subjects commemorated

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Paul de Lamerie

Information Created by

Westminster City Council

The ancient parish of St Margaret's was divided into St Margaret's and St Joh...

Read More