Plaque: Parish Clerks Hall - third
On this site from 1671 until it was destroyed by fire in 1940 stood the Third Hall of the Parish Clerks Company.
The Corporation of the City of London
Site: Parish Clerks Hall - third (1 memorial)
EC2, Wood Street
The Hall was in Silver Street, which exists no more. it ran just south of London Wall, between Wood Street and Noble Street.