mobile nav

Memorial

Millwall Football Club - E14 Millwall Football Club - E14

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

Plaque: Millwall Football Club - E14

Erection date: 2005

Inscription

{Above the Millwall Football Club shield and lion symbol:}
Millwall (Rovers) Football Club was founded on this site by workers from the Morton's Jam Factory in 1885.
London Borough of Tower Hamlets

Site: Millwall Football Club - E14 (1 memorial)

E14, Westferry Road

The plaque is on the pavement by the nearest black and white bollard.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Millwall Football Club - E14

Information Subjects commemorated

74691

Millwall Football Club

Football club. Founded as Millwall Rovers, the club has retained its name des...

Read More

74694

Morton's Jam Factory

The production of jam was actually a minor function of this factory, as it pr...

Read More

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Millwall Football Club - E14

Information Created by

47684

Tower Hamlets Council

The name was originally applied to the Tower division of the county of Middle...

Read More