mobile nav

Memorial

Leyton Town Hall Leyton Town Hall

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of plaquesoflondon.co.uk

Plaque: Leyton Town Hall

Inscription

Leyton Town Hall
Grade II listed building, designed by John Johnson in a rich eclectic style after a competition involving over thirty entries.
Erected 1894 - 6 to replace the original public offices, now Leyton Library.
Waltham Forest Heritage

Site: Leyton Town Hall (1 memorial)

E10, High Road Leyton, 275, Leyton Technical

View this memorial on a map

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Leyton Town Hall

Information Subjects commemorated

Leyton Town Hall (second)

There are two adjacent buildings on High Road Leyton, both of which have serv...

Read More

John Johnson

Architect. Born Hoxton. Our information comes from the Victorian Web which na...

Read More

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Leyton Town Hall

Information Created by

Waltham Forest Council

Formed in 1965 from the joining of Chingford, Leyton and Walthamstow.

Read More