Grade II listed building, designed by John Knight in an Italianate style and opened in 1882 as Leyton Town Hall . Outgrown by 1892 and replaced by the new town hall alongside. Later adapted to serve as a public library.
Waltham Forest Heritage
Site: Leyton Library (1 memorial)
E10, High Road Leyton, 273
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of plaquesoflondon.co.uk