Plaque: Leysian Mission - Marshall
Erection date: 22/4/1903
Mission founded 1887
Buildings erected 1903
This column was fixed by Sir Horace B. Marshall, LLD, JP, April 22nd 1903.
Site: Leysian Mission (4 memorials)
EC1, City Road
The building is also known as the Imperial Hall. Up the top, in an Art Nouveau swirl the building is dated 1903. The plaques are, left to right: Reed, McArthur, Strathcona, Marshall.