Jones's butchers shop, grade II listed building.
Timber framed & weatherboarded former village butchers shop, probably late 18th C. The business was established by the Jones family in 1750 and survived until the 1970s.
Waltham Forest Heritage
Site: Jones's butcher's shop (1 memorial)
E17, Wood Street, 78
This is Walthamstow not Walmington-on-Sea!
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of plaquesoflondon.co.uk