Plaque: Grosvenor Chapel
In this chapel the armed forces of the United States of America held divine service during the Great War of 1939 to 1945 and gave thanks to God for the victory of the Allies.
Site: Grosvenor Chapel (1 memorial)
W1, South Audley Street
Built in 1730 this chapel provided the architectural model for many New England Churches.