Plaque: Belair House
Built in 1785 and originally known as College Place. Belair remained until 1938 a private residence. In 1947 the estate was leased by the Southwark Borough Council for sport and recreation and the house was completely renovated.
Site: Belair House (1 memorial)
SE21, Gallery Road
The plaque is not on Belair House itself which is set a long way back, but on the gatehouse which is on the road.