Fan Makers' Company Hall
Group From 1670
The earliest record for the Fan Makers Company is in 1670 when they raised a petition to Parliament complaining about the threat to their industry from foreign imports. The Fan Makers' Hall in Red Cross Street was used from 1710 until it was destroyed in WW2 on 29th December 1940. The picture source website gives a history.