Site: Giotto (1 memorial)
W9, Blomfield Road, 25
This entrance is in Randolph Road. We can find nothing about this bust and have no explanation for its presence here.
A legal decision provided the following information about the property: In 2019/20 the owner of the freehold was the Church Commissioners for England (who own large sections of Maida Vale). In 1958 Lady Susan Lawrence acquired a 60-year lease on the property. In 1966 a Liechtenstein Anstalt (a cross between a company and a foundation) acquired a lease on the property. In 2019 the property was inspected and described as "a large, semi-detached, corner house built around the mid-19th century which is situated in the Maida Vale Conservation Area, overlooking the Regent’s Canal. It is stucco-fronted and is arranged over four floors (lower ground floor to second floor) with gardens to the front, side and rear. These gardens contain numerous trees which are subject to tree preservation orders. The interior of the Property is spacious but unmodernised."