Stone: Shepherd's Bush Library - foundation stone
Erection date: 4/7/1895
This foundation stone was laid by the donor J. Passmore Edwards Esq on the 4th day of July 1895.
Site: Shepherd's Bush Library (3 memorials)
W12, Uxbridge Road, 7
The blue plaque is next to the lower right window of the building, and the foundation stone is on the right of the doorway. The Hunt and Keene memorial is around the corner in Pennard Road.
High at the right of the building is a date plaque: 1895, and above the entrance: Passmore Edwards Public Library.