mobile nav

Memorial

Sanders House - WW2 bomb Sanders House - WW2 bomb

Plaque: Sanders House - WW2 bomb

Erection date: 1950

Inscription

{Below an insignia:}
Sanders House. Flats 1-20 were built in 1949 - 1950 by The New River Company to replace houses destroyed by enemy action, 16th April 1941.

We have also found this lovely insignia at Claremont Close.

Site: Sanders House - WW2 bomb (1 memorial)

N1, Great Percy Street, 51, Sanders House

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Sanders House - WW2 bomb

Information Subjects commemorated

46167

World War 2

Sorry, we've done no research on WW2, it's just too big a subject. But do vis...

Read More

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Sanders House - WW2 bomb

Information Created by

46712

New River Company

See the New River for an explanation of why the New River Company came into b...

Read More