Plaque: Professor Banister Fletcher
Erection date: 1901
The alterations to this churchyard were carried out in the year AD 1901. The gates were presented in memory of Professor Banister Fletcher, past churchwarden, by his family.
Rector: Rev. P Clementi-Smith, Rector
Thomas Joseph Whiffen
Clement Ferrier Burton
Architects: Banister Fletcher & Sons
Site: Professor Banister Fletcher (1 memorial)
EC4, Queen Victoria Street, St Andrew by the Wardrobe
This plaque is on one of the much distressed pillars at the foot of the steps.