Plaque: Hanover Chapel
On this site stood Hanover Chapel, 1832 - 1896
Site: Hanover Chapel (1 memorial)
W1, Regent Street, Regent House
Built in 1893-8, Regent House was the first building in the replacement of the John Nash Regent Street, completed in 1927. It is now (2008) the London Apple Store and ifoapplestore has information about the architects and the mosaics.
This plaque is to the left of the original entrance door, with a balancing plaque to the right, which reads:
This building has been erected by T. H. Brooke Hitching C. C. 1898.
Architect - G. D. Martin
Contractor - J. Carmichael