William Morris Hall
Building From 13/12/1909
Ben and Charles Buck proposed a home for the socialist, radical and trades union people of Walthamstow in 1903. Funded by workers who bought bricks and organised sponsored bike rides and social events, it was built by volunteer craftsmen on Sunday mornings. The completed building was opened by Walter Crane. It is now occupied by the Limes Community and Children’s Centre.