Putney Town Rowing Club
Group From 29/1/1922
Formed at the Half Moon Hotel in Putney. In 1929 it moved to the small boathouse underneath the Dukes Head Hotel, Putney, which remained its headquarters until 1986 when it moved to an empty boathouse at Mortlake. 1992 this building was destroyed in a fire but, with Lottery funding, the club replaced it with a purpose-built clubhouse.