mobile nav

Site

J. Lyons and LEO - world's first business computer

J. Lyons and LEO - world's first business computer

W14, Hammersmith Road, Lyons Walk

At this address: Cadby Hall, Hammersmith Road, Lyons had a huge site, with its head office, several bakeries, and an ice cream factory. This was all demolished in 1983.

The Lyons Walk plaque is at the centre of a circle of trees and empty tree pits (indicating lost trees). The LEO plaque is horizontal, at the centre of the middle of the 3 new, raised,red brick flower beds.

View on map

This section lists the memorials located at this site:
J. Lyons and LEO - world's first business computer

Information Memorials

Cadby Hall - 9 keystone heads - composers

Cadby Hall was built in 1873 as a piano factory. Our picture comes from Cadby...

Read More

LEO - world's first business computer

Here's the video of the unveiling timed to commemorate 65 years of LEO. We be...

Read More

Lyons Walk

"LBH+F" decodes as London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, and the plaque w...

Read More

This section lists the memorials located nearby this site:
J. Lyons and LEO - world's first business computer

Information Nearby Memorials