W. Bryer & Sons
Gold refiners and assayers who occupied 53 and 54 Barbican. One of the few buildings in the area to survive the incendiary bombing in December 1940, it was demolished in 1962. In 2009 Yellow Pages lists "W Bryer & Sons Ltd, Jewellery Supplies" at 25a, Hatton Garden. Barbican provides more information about this company plus lots of stuff about the Barbican.