Available in the app store now
Categories: Commerce, Food & Drink
Go to map of other memorials in this area
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
The Plumbers Arms public house
A public house "The Plumbers Arms" stood on this site c1808 to 1972.
This section lists other interesting subjects.
From Islington Council:"Four inns are known to have occupied this site, with ...
From this inn, on 25 October 1598, Richard Quiney wrote a letter to William S...
The Tipperary pub, Fleet Street, was the first pub outside Ireland to have bo...
This building is still at 66-68 Piccadilly, on the north-east of the junction...
The Nicholson's brothers opened their first pub in 1873.
Register to receive email updates whenever we publish new memorials.
Now available: TheLondon RemembersiPhone app.
12,210 brave WW1 seamen remembered on the monument at Tower Hill.
23,831 brave WW2 seamen remembered on the monument at Tower Hill.