mobile nav

Subject

Leverton arch

Leverton arch

Building   From 1800

Designed in 1800 by Leverton, one of the churchwardens at the time. Originally at the northern entrance on St Giles High Street. Moved in 1865 to its present location on Flitcroft Street.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Leverton arch

Information Commemorated at

45849

Leverton arch

This 1800 arch was designed by one of the churchwardens at the time, Leverton...

Read More