Plaque: Trinity Chapel and Sir Francis Lycett
Erection date: 20/4/1871
This stone was laid by Sir Francis Lycett J.P. April 20th 1871.
The first chapel commenced by the aid of a fund to promote the erection of fifty Wesleyan Methodist Chapels in London and its suburbs to each of which Sir Francis engaged to give one thousand pounds.
Site: Trinity Chapel and Sir Francis Lycett (1 memorial)
N22, Trinity Road, Trinity Chapel