mobile nav

Memorial

St Andrew's Place Medical Precinct Royal College of Physicians - NW1

Plaque: St Andrew's Place Medical Precinct

Inscription

St Andrew's Place Medical Precinct was opened by Her Majesty The Queen, Visitor, The Royal College of Physicians, 11 June 1986

Site: Royal College of Physicians - NW1 (2 memorials)

NW1, St Andrew's Place, Royal College of Physicians

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
St Andrew's Place Medical Precinct

Information Created by

46386

Royal College of Physicians

Founded by Thomas Linacre in 1518 with a charter granted by Henry VIII. Thei...

Read More

46218

Queen Elizabeth II

Born 17 Bruton Street. When she was 10 her father became King George VI (on t...

Read More

This section lists the other memorials at the same location as the memorial on this page:
St Andrew's Place Medical Precinct

Information Also at this site

45496

Linacre bust

This bust is fixed to the wall of the building in the garden seen in the pict...

Read More