Plaque: South Place Chapel
Erection date: 1927
1824 - 1927 on this site stood South Place Chapel. Ministers:
1824 William Johnson Fox,
1864 Moncure D. Conway.
In 1888 the Society adopted the name South Place Ethical Society.
Site: South Place Chapel (1 memorial)
EC2, South Place, 12-13, River Plate House
We have Sue Thorburn to thank for bringing this plaque to our attention.