mobile nav

Memorial

Nurses' home Nurses' home

Plaque: Nurses' home

Inscription

This home for nurses, the gift of the British War Relief Society of America and other friends of King Edward VII's Hospital for Officers, was opened by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother on November 21st 1957.
{Above the text the letters ‘E' and ‘R' entwine around ‘VII'}.

Site: Nurses' home (1 memorial)

W1, Beaumont Street, Agnes Keyser House

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Nurses' home

Information Subjects commemorated

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Nurses' home

Information Created by

46544

Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother

In 1923 Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (descended from the Royal House of Scotland...

Read More