Plaque: Dr Williams's Library
Dr. Williams's Library, founded 1729, moved to this site 1890.
Beside entrance. The library forms part of the charitable trust established under the will of Dr Daniel Williams. The Library, originally in Red Cross Street, Cripplegate moved to Bloomsbury in 1865. The strengths of the Library lie in books and manuscripts relating to theology and English nonconformist history.
Site: Dr Williams's Library (2 memorials)
WC1, Gordon Square, 14