Bust (lost): Cadby Hall - 9 keystone heads - composers
Cadby Hall was built in 1873 as a piano factory. Our picture comes from Cadby Hall: "Built to the design of Lewis Henry Isaacs, Cadby Hall was faced in red Fareham bricks and Portland stone with terracotta panels over the first floor windows, the keystones of which contained nine carved portraits of celebrated composers." There are a few photos of Cadby Hall on the web but most don't show the first floor windows on the front of the building. This image does, all 9 of them, and we think we can just about see that there are keystones.
Cadby Hall was demolished in 1983 and we have no information that the keystones were rescued.
Site: J. Lyons and LEO - world's first business computer (3 memorials)
W14, Hammersmith Road, Lyons Walk
At this address: Cadby Hall, Hammersmith Road, Lyons had a huge site, with its head office, several bakeries, and an ice cream factory. This was all demolished in 1983.
The Lyons Walk plaque is at the centre of a circle of trees and empty tree pits (indicating lost trees). The LEO plaque is horizontal, at the centre of the middle of the 3 new, raised,red brick flower beds.